Last Updated: May 20, 2019
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, company name, mailing and billing address, phone number, credit card or other payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we collect other information about you, including:
- Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, if we enable a feature to allow you to create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name and account information in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services and develop new ones;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and other non-commercial messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Ruby’s Lab and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Ruby’s Lab and others;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services based on your preferences, interests, and browsing;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With service providers that perform services for us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Ruby’s Lab or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Ruby’s Lab and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by those third parties to identify you.
ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Ruby’s Lab is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S., which may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Ruby’s Lab by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.